A few things you may not know about me…
• I am a brown & 2 white belt at Shotokan Karate – next belt is black!
• I’m the dad of twins
• I have a super cute but mad golden retriever called Ben
• I can solve a Rubik cube in under 2 minutes
• I am a former professional trumpet player
• I love apple products!
• I run and cycle most days and have completed 8 Great North Runs, a number of other half marathons and 6 full marathons
• Photography is in my blood! My Grandfather, Grandmother, Aunt and Brother were all professional photographers
• I’m a passionate Liverpool FC & Barcelona supporter!
• I’ve won numerous competitions for trumpet playing and became the champion of Britain at the age of 13 & became “Champion Child For Music” in Britain and was presented by my award from princess Diana
• I got married in the Seychelles to my brilliant Rebecca
• Whilst at college I worked as a Lifeguard
• I’m a big fan of the Simpsons!
• I’m an avid reader and gamer – currently 2nd Prestige in Black Ops 3!
What our clients say...
“These are amazing xxx Thank you so much xxx”
“Richard, you are amazing! We love these!! Thank you so much! Can’t wait to start putting the album together”
“Unbelievable pics, thank you so much!”
“The most beautiful bride pictures I have ever seen! xx”
“Just received the proofs – our initial reaction is that you are a photographic genius!”
“Thanks so so much for our wedding album, it is perfect! I will be passing on your number and recommending you to anyone who asks :)”
“Thankyou so much for the fantastic photographs. We absolutely love them!”
“The photos are truly stunning and we adore them! Thank you so much, you’re an artist.”
“WOW… What can I say – true professional at work..!! Love all these images can’t wait to see the rest and sort an album out..!! Fantastic photos, thank you for everything..!! X”
“We are forever in your debt for our amazing wedding photos and album, just perfect xxx”